War for the Planet of the ApesEdit
Later at the labor camp, Percy accidentally drops a branch and is whipped by Red as punishment before Caesar yells at him to stop. Colonel McCullough ordered Preacher and the Donkeys to bring both him and Caesar to him, then orders Red to whip Caesar until it became too much for him. He then told Caesar to put his apes back to work, but Caesar refused. McCullough told him again, and Caesar still refused, enraging McCullough to pull out his gun and shoot Percy in the head, killing him.
Percy was very kind, caring and loyal toward Caesar and considers him their leader. His devotion to Caesar is stronger than most, as seen when he was one of the few apes to welcome Caesar back with open arms after leaving them, and after Caesar defended Percy from being whipped again, he was filled with admiration for his leader and later his spirit started to break seeing Caesar whipped as well.
- In the novelization, some of the lines of other apes from the movie are given to Percy.
- At the council meeting, Percy asks Blue Eyes what is beyond the mountains. In the movie, Cornelia is the one who asked Blue Eyes this.
- At the Alpha-Omega base, Percy tells Caesar to forgive the other apes for shunning them as they have been through much. In the movie, Lake is the one who told Caesar this.
- When all the apes are going to their new home Percy is seen holding a baby orangutan. It is unknown if it's a relative.
- Initially credited as "Ape Elder" in the movie, his name was officially revealed as "Percy" in the War for the Planet of the Apes - Official Movie Novelization