Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1901: Actor Paul Bradley is born. Bradley is credited with appearing in Escape from the Planet of the Apes.
- 1922: Director/writer/producer Blake Edwards is born. Blake was involved in very early efforts to create a movie based on the novel Planet of the Apes.
- 1923: Actor Biff Elliot is born. Elliot featured in the Planet of the Apes television series episodes "Escape from Tomorrow", as Ullman, and "The Cure", as an orangutan.
- Art Director William Creber is born. Creber designed the first three Planet of the Apes movies, including the Ape City, the Statue of Liberty and the ruined New York City.
- 1945: Actress Linda Harrison is born. Harrison played the role of Nova in Planet of the Apes and Beneath the Planet of the Apes. She also appeared in the 2001 Planet of the Apes movie as 'Woman in Cart'.