Caesar's Home is one of the locations on Ape Mountain and is where Caesar and his family reside. It is where Cornelia, Caesar's wife gives birth to their youngest son Cornelius, and presumably Blue Eyes, their eldest son. It is also located on a hill near the Ape Village.
At the time of the Ape Village's creation on the mountains of the Muir Woods Park, Caesar made a home for himself and his family on a peak overlooking the village. From this view, the Ape King was not only able to raise a growing family but also observe the daily life of his kingdom and help his followers in whatever way he could.
Dawn of the Planet of ApesEdit
The home is first seen when Caesar upon returning to the Ape Village from the hunt is alerted by the midwives to come home immediately. Caesar quickly rushed to his home where he found his wife waiting for him while in labor, approaching his wife Caesar held her hand and Cornelia gave birth to a son named Cornelius who was quickly held by his father.
- Caesar - Patriarch of the Royal Ape Family, the King of the Ape Colony and father of two sons.
- Cornelia - Matriarch of the Royal Ape Family, Caesar's wife and the Queen of the Ape Colony and the mother of his two sons.
- Blue Eyes - Prince of Caesar's growing colony and the first son of Caesar and Cornelia as well as the first ape in the Ape Colony to have blue iris'.
- Cornelius - Second son of Caesar and Cornelia, the younger brother of Blue Eyes and the second-in-line of throne.
- Malcolm - Had followed Caesar to his home to plead for forgiveness over the actions of one of his group.
- Ellie - Accompanied her husband Malcolm where she took notice of his sick wife Cornelia and offered medicine.
- Rocket - As a friend of the family, Rocket made multiple visits to the home to speak with his King such as when the Queen was very sick.
- Caesar's home is very similar to the home of Roddy McDowall's Caesar in Battle for the Planet of the Apes.
- It was destroyed during Koba's usurpation and burned down along with the rest of the village.
More to come…