|Behind the Planet of the Apes|
|Released||September 6th, 1998 (U.S.)|
|Production company||20th Century Fox|
|Running time||120 min.|
|Directors|| Kevin Burns,|
|Writers|| Brian Anthony,|
- Roddy McDowall - Host
- Charlton Heston
- Frank Capra Jr.
- John Chambers
- Kim Hunter
- Linda Harrison
- Mort Abrahams
- Natalie Trundy
- Ricardo Montalban
- Richard Zanuck
- James Naughton
- Behind the Planet of the Apes originally aired on the American Movie Classics (AMC) channel in September of 1998.
- Behind the Planet of the Apes was originally issued as a bonus disk on the Planet of the Apes: The Evolution DVD Collection. The documentary was later re-issued in 2001 as a separate DVD with additional footage.
- The framing scenes featuring host Roddy McDowall were filmed at Malibu Creek State Park - 1925 Las Virgenes Road, Calabasas, California, USA.
- Planet of the Apes (1968)
- Beneath the Planet of the Apes (1970)
- Escape from the Planet of the Apes (1971)
- Conquest of the Planet of the Apes (1972)
- Battle for the Planet of the Apes (1973)
- Planet of the Apes (TV Series)
- Return to the Planet of the Apes (TV Series)
- Behind the Planet of the Apes at the Internet Movie Database (IMDB)
- Behind the Planet of the Apes at Rotten Tomatoes
- Behind the Planet of the Apes review at DVD Movie Guide