Alpha-Omega was the name of two organizations in the Chernin Entertainment franchise.
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes: FirestormEdit
Alpha-Omega was a San Francisco-based domestic terrorist group which arose during the later stages of the Monkeygate scandal and the start of the Simian Flu Pandemic. The organization believed that the Flu was a "blessing" which they should assist in "cleansing" the world of those they deemed impure. The group first rose to prominence by torching a quarantine area in Alameda Point, resulting in the deaths of 500 people and the injuring of hundreds more. One of the perpetrators was apprehended by Dreyfus, who interrogated him and discovered that Alpha/Omega members believed that their survival was due to being immune to the virus, though this was proven wrong when Dreyfus' prisoner was revealed to be infected himself.
War for the Planet of the Apes: RevelationsEdit
Ten years later, U.S. Army Colonel McCullough and his son John are patrolling the ruins of San Francisco and come across a wall with graffiti, bearing the Greek letters Alpha and Omega. Colonel McCullough tells John about a group that burned down quarantine zones. While not mentioned by name, the group is heavily implied to be Alpha-Omega.
War for the Planet of the ApesEdit
After Colonel McCullough and his soldiers became deserters of what is left of the U.S. Army his men incorporated the Alpha-Omega symbol onto their uniforms. They continued to launch attacks on the San Francisco Ape Colony and many Alpha-Omega deserters were killed in the Battle of the Muir Woods Park and the assault on Caesar's main base. The remaining deserters were all wiped out during the battle at their headquarters by the apes during their escape and the U.S. Army when they arrived.
- Colonel McCullough - Suicide after becoming infected with the mutated Simian Flu
- Preacher - Killed by Red as he tried to kill Caesar
- Sergeant Mendez - Killed in the Final Battle
- Weber - Platoon sergeant - Killed in the Final Battle
- Eder - Platoon sergeant - Killed in the Final Battle
- Forest - Platoon sergeant - Killed in the Final Battle
- Jefferson - Killed during the initial outbreak.
- Captain Rod Wilson - Preacher's commanding officer who was killed in the Battle of the Muir Woods Park
- Ward - Killed in Battle of the Muir Woods Park
- Chambers - Killed in Battle of the Muir Woods Park
- Chavez - Killed in Battle of the Muir Woods Park
- Robbins - Killed in Battle of the Muir Woods Park
- Shimoda - Killed in Battle of the Muir Woods Park
- Unnamed Alpha-Omega soldier - Killed in Assault on Ape Fort by Rocket
- Travis - Killed in the Final Battle
- Lang - Killed in Assault on Ape Fort by Blue Eyes
- Boyle - Killed in escape from base by Maurice