See also: Timelines
Planet of the Apes TimelineEdit
|No information available yet. Please add relevant Planet of the Apes story timeline information that corresponds to the year 1965 here.||Add source of information here (preferably an internal or external link)|
- January 25: Warner Bros. estimates the budget could surpass $10 million and declines the movie option. Blake Edwards leaves the movie project. A February script changes the fourth astronaut's name from Blake to Stewart.
- March 1: Rod Serling submits his final screenplay draft before turning his attention to other projects.
- June 5: Charlton Heston agrees to star in a Planet of the Apes film within an hour of hearing the pitch from producer Arthur P. Jacobs.
- July 13: Actor Michael Jace is born. Jace played the role of Major Frank Santos in the 2001 Planet of the Apes movie.
- September 24: Actor and stuntman Lauro Chartraland is born. Chartraland played the role of a 'look-out ape' in the 2017 War for the Planet of the Apes movie.
- Arthur P. Jacobs' APJAC Productions unsuccessfully approaches J. Arthur Rank in England and Samuel Bronston in Spain; the concept is rejected by successive movie studios.