See also: Timelines
Planet of the Apes TimelineEdit
|Approximate birth of John Landon, later an ANSA astronaut who participated in a mission aboard the Liberty 1 to test the scientific theories of Otto Hasslein.||Michael Wilson's final shooting script, where Taylor informs Landon that he was "two thousand and thirty one years old".|
- January 25: Actor Gregory Sierra is born. Sierra played the role of The Verger in the 1970 film Beneath the Planet of the Apes.
- April 3: Actor Eric Braeden is born in Bredenbek, Germany. Braeden played the scientist, Dr Otto Hasslein, in Escape from the Planet of the Apes.
- May 21: Actor and screenwriter Booker Bradshaw is born. Bradshaw co-wrote the Planet of the Apes television episode "The Horse Race".
- July 29: Actor David Warner is born. Warner played the role of Senator Sandar in the 2001 Planet of the Apes movie.
- September 15: Makeup artist Verne Langdon is born. Langdon worked on all of the original Planet of the Apes movies and on the spin-off TV series.
- Actor Tom Lowell is born in Philadelphia. Lowell appeared in Escape from the Planet of the Apes playing the role of the Orderly.