See also: Timelines
Planet of the Apes TimelineEdit
|TBA||No information available yet. Please add relevant Planet of the Apes story timeline information that corresponds to the year 1929 here.||Add source of information here (preferably an internal or external link)|
- February 10: Composer Jerry Goldsmith is born. Goldsmith wrote the music score for both Planet of the Apes and Escape from the Planet of the Apes.
- 24 March: Actor Pat Renella is born in Chicago, Illinois. Renella played gorillas Jason and Zon in the 1974 Planet of the Apes television series.
- July 31: Actor Don Murray is born in California. Murray appeared in Conquest of the Planet of the Apes playing the role of Governor Breck.
- August 15: Actor Tom Williams is born in Chicago, Illinois. Williams featured in the Return to the Planet of the Apes animated television series, voicing the character of Bill Hudson initially.
- September 7: Actor John Milford is born. Milford featured in the Planet of the Apes television series episodes "The Trap", as Miller, and "The Deception", as Sestus.
- September 18: Screenwriter Charles Eastman is born. Eastman wrote an unused original screenplay for a Planet of the Apes movie in late 1966.
- November 9th: Actor Severn Darden is born in New Orleans, Louisiana. Darden plays the role of Governor Kolp in Conquest of the Planet of the Apes and Battle for the Planet of the Apes.