See also: Timelines
Planet of the Apes TimelineEdit
|TBA||No information available yet. Please add relevant Planet of the Apes story timeline information that corresponds to the year 1928 here.||Add source of information here (preferably an internal or external link)|
- January 13: Actor David Sheiner is born. Sheiner featured in the Planet of the Apes television series episode "The Cure", as Zoran.
- March 11: Actor Albert Salmi is born in New York. Salmi appeared in Escape from the Planet of the Apes playing the role of E-1.
- May 12: Screenwriter Anthony Lawrence is born in Hollywood, California. Lawrence wrote the Planet of the Apes television episode "The Deception", and also wrote a script titled "A Fallen God" for an aborted 1973 Apes TV series.
- July 7: Screenwriter Robert Hamner is born. Hamner wrote the Planet of the Apes television episode "The Legacy".
- July 15: Actor Tom Troupe is born. Troupe featured in the Planet of the Apes television series episode "The Tyrant", as Augustus.
- September 17: Actor Roddy McDowall is born in London, England. McDowall played several pivotal roles in the Planet of the Apes mythos, including those of Cornelius, Caesar and Galen.