See also: Timelines
Planet of the Apes TimelineEdit
|TBA||No information available yet. Please add relevant Planet of the Apes story timeline information that corresponds to the year 1914 here.||Add source of information here (preferably an internal or external link)|
- January 30: Actor John Ireland is born in Canada. Ireland featured in the Planet of the Apes television series episode "The Liberator", as Brun.
- April 13: Producer Herbert Hirschman is born. Hirschman was executive producer of the Planet of the Apes TV series.
- April 21: Screenwriter Howard Dimsdale is born in Iowa. Dimsdale was Executive Story Consultant for the Planet of the Apes television series, and wrote the episode "The Liberator".
- May 12: Journalist James Bacon is born. Bacon is the only person who made an appearance in all five of the original Planet of the Apes films, including playing General Faulkner in Escape from the Planet of the Apes.
- June 3: Actor Roy E. Glenn Sr is born in Los Angeles. Glenn appeared in Escape from the Planet of the Apes playing the role of the Lawyer.
- June 19: Actor Harry Lauter is born in New York. Lauter appeared in Escape from the Planet of the Apes playing the role of General Winthrop.
- July 1: Screenwriter Michael Wilson is born in McAlester, Oklahoma. Wilson wrote the final script of the 1968 movie, Planet of the Apes.
- August 1: Director J. Lee Thompson is born in London. Thompson was at one point scheduled to direct the original Planet of the Apes, but dropped out. He went on to direct sequels Conquest of the Planet of the Apes and Battle for the Planet of the Apes.
- August 10: Actor Jeff Corey is born. Corey played the role of Caspay in the 1970 film, Beneath the Planet of the Apes.
- September 18: Actor Harry Townes is born. Townes featured in the Planet of the Apes television series episode "The Interrogation" as Dr. Malthus.